Storyline

Steve (Brett Kelly, who also directs) has a wonderful relationship with his girlfriend, Amy (Caitlin Delaney) until he accidentally backs over her with his car and kills her. Desperate not to lose his great love, he uses an ancient book of magic to revive her. Unfortunately, she comes back to life as a flesh-eating zombie. Now, Steve must keep his neighbors from discovering the truth and keep Amy from eating his friends!

A movie that tugs at your heart...and eats it.

Movie details My Dead Girlfriend

Release : 2006-04-21
Genre : Comedy, Horror
Runtime : 73 minutes
Company :

Cast

Caitlin DelaneyasAmy
Brett KellyasSteve
Jody HauckeasGarry
John MuggletonasCarl
Anastasia KimmettasVanessa
Jason DaleyasZiggy
Ella Rose SwinimerasPatty


Search Result :

Rate My Ex Girlfriend - Rate My Girlfriend
Is your ex girlfriend hot or not? See how your ex girlfriend ranks at Rate My Ex Girlfriend
My Super Ex-Girlfriend - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
My Super Ex-Girlfriend is a 2006 American romantic comedy superhero film, directed by Ivan Reitman and starring Uma Thurman, Luke Wilson, Anna Faris, Eddie Izzard ...
My Super Ex-Girlfriend (2006) - IMDb
In New York, when the shy and lonely project manager of a design firm Matt Saunders meets Jenny Johnson in the subway, he invites her to date and have dinner with him ...
Things My Girlfriend And I Have Argued About
Nothing keeps a relationship on its toes so much as lively debate. Fortunate, then, that my girlfriend and I agree on absolutely nothing.
Main/She Is Not My Girlfriend - Television Tropes & Idioms
The She Is Not My Girlfriend trope as used in popular culture, with a list of examples from all media.
Girlfriends - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Girlfriends is an American comedy-drama sitcom that premiered on September 11, 2000, on UPN and aired on UPN's successor network, The CW, before being cancelled in 2008.
Music is my girlfriend
NUEVAS RUTAS EN SONIDO (1973) Muchas ganas tena de postear este disco porque de alguna manera es el que da razn existencial a este monogrfico setentero ...
How Do I Get My Crazy, Abusive Girlfriend Out of My House and ...
I received this email from a woman involved in a lesbian relationship. This site is for men involved with abusive women. I am publishing this variation on ...
tt-n on deviantART
Art - community of artists and those devoted to art. Digital art, skin art, themes, wallpaper art, traditional art, photography, poetry / prose. Art prints.
Death On Facebook Now Common As 'Dead Profiles' Create Vast ...
13-Year-Old Girl Left Brain Dead From Tonsillectomy To Be Kept On Life Support 1.2k; What New England Can Teach The World About Living Well 23; Julie Lost ...

Categories: ,

Leave a Reply