Storyline

Charlie is an introverted person getting out of prison. He feeds in an apartment and starts dreaming of the woman who died in this apartment. And his fantasies of this woman getting worse and worse.



Movie details My Sweet Killer

Release : 1999-01-01
Genre : Thriller
Runtime : 77 minutes
Company :

Cast

Kirk HarrisasCharlie Cavenaugh
Jack RubioasDave 'Buck' Buckler
Art ChudabalaasQuote
Del ZamoraasMr. Lincock
Luis GuizarasJerry
Clifton Collins, Jr.asHorton


Search Result :

My Sweet Killer (1999) - IMDb
With Kirk Harris, Jack Rubio, Clifton Collins Jr., Art Chudabala. Charlie is an introverted person getting out of prison. He feeds in an apartment and starts dreaming ...
My Sweet Killer - Film 1999 - FILMSTARTS.de
My Sweet Killer, Ein Film von mit Clifton Collins Jr., Art Chudabala. bersicht und Filmkritik. Als der introvertierte und psychotische Charlie aus dem Gefngnis ...
My Sweet Killer
Hier sollte eine Beschreibung angezeigt werden, diese Seite lsst dies jedoch nicht zu.
My Sweet Killer - Rotten Tomatoes
Charlie Cavenaugh (Kirk Harris) is a psychotic young man who has made the mistake of going off his medicine. He's haunted by visions of his apartment's previous ...
My sweet killer - L'urlo - YouTube
Altra scena di "My sweet killer", film racso imbarazzante!
My Sweet Killer - Trailer - YouTube
Trailer for indie feature film "My Sweet Killer". Starring Kirk Harris, Jack Rubio, Clifton Collins Jr., Del Zamora and Art Chudabala. Directed by Justin ...
My Sweet Killer (1999) - Overview - MSN Movies
My Sweet Killer (1999) overview: synopsis, movie reviews, photos, trailers, movie clips, cast and crew,news, dvd, user reviews, message board and more
My Sweet Killer (1999) - Critics' Reviews - MSN Movies
My Sweet Killer (1999) critics' reviews: movie reviews and rating for My Sweet Killer
Nina Simone My Sweet Lord / Today Is A Killer Hre ...
Hre kostenlos Nina Simone My Sweet Lord / Today Is A Killer. My Sweet Lord / Today Is A Killer erscheint auf dem Album Emergency Ward. Eunice Kathleen Waymon ...
Amazon.com: My Sweet Killer: Kirk Harris, Clifton Collins Jr ...
MY SWEET KILLER is a chilling look into the horrifying world of Charlie Cavenaugh (Harris), an introverted ex-mental patient with a dark violent secret.

Categories:

Leave a Reply